a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Easy way to download audio of expansion sentences

ramssesmc6506
New in Town

Easy way to download audio of expansion sentences

Postby ramssesmc6506 » November 16th, 2010 7:29 pm

Hi,

One of the most valuable things for me on PortuguesePod101 are the expansion sentences with the audio. But I use a flashcard program, so is it possible to download them in some way?

Thanks in advance.

bradenchase
Been Around a Bit

Download expansion audio

Postby bradenchase » November 18th, 2010 2:02 pm

Hello ramssessmc6506,

Thanks for your comment!

I passed the idea on to the higher ups. I'll be honest with you though, while it is possible that such a function will be implemented in the future, it's a bit unlikely for a number of reasons.

A good work around would be to check out our iPhone and iPad apps. Most of our expansion files (along with a lot of other content) are already accessible through our several iPhone & iPad apps. I believe that one of them is even a flashcard app.

I hope that helps!

Get 40% OFF
ramssesmc6506
New in Town

Postby ramssesmc6506 » November 18th, 2010 2:14 pm

Hi bradenchase,

Thanks for the reply. The thing is: I don't have an iPod/iPhone/iPad, nor do I have money to buy one at the moment. That's why I was asking for a way to download them to my pc, as I prefer using Anki as a flashcard program.

-Ramses

bradenchase
Been Around a Bit

Flash Cards

Postby bradenchase » November 19th, 2010 8:22 pm

Sorry I can't help out more. I've used Anki before as well and quite liked it the little bit I used it. Please don't take this as a marketing gimmick (because you need a Premium account to access them) but we do have flash cards built into the site. You don't have to do anything to build them and they are quite a bit better and more complete than Anki, in my opinion. But no pressure.

Thanks for listening! Any questions you have I could help with?

ramssesmc6506
New in Town

Postby ramssesmc6506 » December 6th, 2010 3:15 pm

Brad,

So far I know the built-in system of PortuguesePod101 only features words, and no phrases, correct? Also, does it feature spaced repetition or is it simply a cram script?

-Ramses

bradenchase
Been Around a Bit

Expansion in flashcards

Postby bradenchase » December 6th, 2010 5:18 pm

Expansion in the flashcards...that is a very good idea. Honestly, I thought it was already available but I just checked and you are right, it isn't. But that would be very beneficial. I'm going to push for that. :D

I'm not quite sure what you mean by spaced repetition or cram script so I'm not sure how to answer about that. :oops:

Braden

rihamrehan_16455
New in Town

Re: Easy way to download audio of expansion sentences

Postby rihamrehan_16455 » November 19th, 2014 12:02 pm

There are many good information and details so I hope you will read carefully and take more information by take a look here.
We offer best quality Testking 700-104 test papers and 1D0-610 practice test materials. You can get our usna guaranteed www.bostonconservatory.edu questions and Rasmussen College

team.relationships
New in Town

Re: Easy way to download audio of expansion sentences

Postby team.relationships » November 20th, 2014 6:20 am

Hello everyone!

Thank you for your comment! Please let us know if you have any questions. We will try to help you as much as possible!

Engla
Team PortuguesePod101.com

Return to “Technical Support”