a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Verbs with conjugation

mikem728929
New in Town

Verbs with conjugation

Postby mikem728929 » July 20th, 2011 1:41 pm

Bom dia,

My name is Mike and I am a beginner Portuguese student here on pod101. I am enjoying the lessons thus far however along the way I am noticing a few gaps of information that I believe many would find helpful. To keep it simple, I will reserve myself to only one suggestion in regards to content.

As a Spanish student in high school, I recall lists of verbs with their meaning and complete conjugation allowing me to to reference each within a structured sentence as needed. Is there a list like this on Pod101? If so, please help me find; otherwise, this would be a fantastic tool for learning.

obrigado,

Mike

bradenchase
Been Around a Bit

Postby bradenchase » July 27th, 2011 12:31 am

Hey Mike!

Thanks for the suggestion! We're actually working on that right now (along with a few other new features (-:) I apologize because it got pushed back because of the work we've been doing on the new flash cards. (BTW do you like them?)

We'll put them up as soon as they are ready. For now though, you can use http://www.conjuga-me.net/en/ . It's pretty good.

Thanks!

Any other suggestions?

Get 40% OFF
rrrgovea9011
New in Town

Re: Verbs with conjugation

Postby rrrgovea9011 » December 17th, 2013 2:39 pm

I tried this web page but i think is european portuguese because all the conjuction exercise they use "tu" insted of "Voce".

Am I right? And also they use "vós", is there any other web page but with brazilian portuguese verbs?

paloma_ill
New in Town

Postby paloma_ill » December 18th, 2013 1:58 am

Oi rrrgovea9011,

Do you mean PortuguesePod101.com?
The majority of our lessons are for Brazilian Portuguese.
Could you please send me a link for the exercise you're talking about, so maybe I can help you?

Paloma
Team PortuguesePod101.com

ralfschmidjfk_16454
New in Town

Postby ralfschmidjfk_16454 » November 11th, 2014 10:38 am

Does one imply PortuguesePod101. com?
The majority of our training usually are pertaining to Brazilian Colonial.
Could you you need to deliver myself a web link to the exercising you're talking about, thus probably We can assist you?
ralfschLion

Return to “Learn Portuguese Feature Requests”